The results of the shared task are summarized in the paper:
Findings of the 2016 Conference on Machine Translation
Ondřej Bojar, Rajen Chatterjee, Christian Federmann, Yvette Graham, Barry Haddow, Matthias Huck, Antonio Jimeno Yepes, Philipp Koehn, Varvara Logacheva, Christof Monz, Matteo Negri, Aurelie Neveol, Mariana Neves, Martin Popel, Matt Post, Raphael Rubino, Carolina Scarton, Lucia Specia, Marco Turchi, Karin Verspoor and Marcos Zampieri
The raw data is available here.
- News translation task submissions, human ranking judgements and direct assessments. See also Christian Federmann's github page
- IT translation task submissions, human judgements and reference translations
- Metrics Task data and results, including metrics submissions and all scripts to reproduce the results published in the metrics task paper.
- APE task: training and test data, evaluation scripts, submitted runs and final results.
- Pronoun task: training and test data, system submissions, and results
- Biomedical task: training and test datasets, monolingual corpus and analysis are availabe in our public folder.
- Multimodal task: submissions, Task 1 test data, and Task 2 test data.
- Quality Estimation task: submissions, baseline and gold-standard for sentence-level subtask, word-level subtask, phrase-level subtask. and document-level subtask.
You can also download the raw data from WMT07, WMT08, WMT09, WMT10, WMT11, WMT12, WMT13, WMT14, and WMT15.