If you use Moses for your research, please cite the following paper in you publications:
- Philipp Koehn, Hieu Hoang, Alexandra Birch, Chris Callison-Burch, Marcello Federico, Nicola Bertoldi, Brooke Cowan, Wade Shen, Christine Moran, Richard Zens, Chris Dyer, Ondrej Bojar, Alexandra Constantin, Evan Herbst, Moses: Open Source Toolkit for Statistical Machine Translation, Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), demonstration session, Prague, Czech Republic, June 2007.
You can find out more on how Moses works from the following papers:
- Philipp Koehn and Hieu Hoang. Factored Translation Models, Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), Prague, Czech Republic, June 2007.
- Richard Zens and Hermann Ney. Efficient Phrase-table Representation for Machine Translation with Applications to Online MT and Speech Translation, Proceedings of the Human Language Technology Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (HLT-NAACL), Rochester, NY, April 2007.
- Nicola Bertoldi, Richard Zens, Marcello Federico and Wade Shen, Efficient Speech Translation through Confusion Network Decoding, IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 1696-1705, 2008
- Philipp Koehn An Experimental Management System, Proceedings of the Machine Translation Marathon 2010, The Prague Bulletin of Mathematical Linguistics, vol. 94, pp. 86-96, 2010.
- Kenneth Heafield: KenLM: Faster and Smaller Language Model Queries, Proceedings of the Sixth Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation (WMT), 2011.
- Marcin Junczys-Dowmunt: Phrasal Rank-Encoding: Exploiting Phrase Redundancy and Translational Relations for Phrase Table Compression, Proceedings of the Machine Translation Marathon 2012, The Prague Bulletin of Mathematical Linguistics, vol. 98, pp. 63-74, 2012.
- Nadir Durrani, Alexander Fraser, Helmut Schmid, Hieu Hoang, Philipp Koehn. Can Markov Models Over Minimal Translation Units Help Phrase-Based SMT?, Proceedings of the 51st Annual Conference of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), Sofia, Bulgaria, August.
- Nadir Durrani, Hassan Sajjad, Hieu Hoang, Philipp Koehn. Integrating an Unsupervised Transliteration Model into Statistical Machine Translation, Proceedings of the 14th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL), Gothenburg, Sweden, April 2014