Curious about Moses? Go to the Moses Wiki
These pages are deprecated, the information and experience we gained at JHU will be collected and put on
Open source system
Factored translation models
- Experiments with Spanish, Czech, and Chinese, Wade Shen, Brooke Cowan, Ondrej Bojar and Christine Moran
- Proposal for follow-up research, Ondrej Bojar
- Proposal for follow-up research, Hieu Hoang
- Experiments with English-German, Philipp Koehn and Chris Dyer
- Proposal for follow-up research, Chris Dyer
- Proposal for follow-up research, Brooke Cowan
- Linguistic information for alignment, Alexandra Constantin
Confusion network decoding
Philipp, August 4 To support code documentation, check out the new Doxygen-created Documentation. It is now available online on the statmt.org web server.
CCB, July 18 The German-English data is in place. See the Data page for an explanation of how it's organized. Wade is organizing the Spanish-English similarly.
Philipp, July 18 Remember to log into the right machines: Here at JHU x25-x36. If you need more machines, talk to me, and I'll give you your login at the Edinburgh clusters which have much more machines.
Philipp, July 8 Since some participants suggested small coding projects to get familiar with the code, I added them at the top of the projects page.
Philipp, April 10 Ideas for projects during the workshop. Feel free to add some more.
Here a now the finalized list of team members:
- Philipp Koehn (University of Edinburgh, Scotland), senior researcher (PI)
- Wade Shen (MIT Lincoln Labs, USA), senior researcher
- Marcello Federico (ITC irst, Italy), senior researcher
- Nicola Bertoldi (ITC irst, Italy), senior researcher
- Chris Callison-Burch (University of Edinburgh, Scotland), graduate student extraordinaire
- Brooke Cowan (MIT, USA), graduate student
- Hieu Hoang (University of Edinburgh, Scotland), graduate student
- Ondrej Bojar (Charles University, Czech Republic), graduate student
- Richard Zens (RWTH Aachen, Germany), graduate student
- Chris Dyer (University of Maryland, USA), graduate student
- Alexandra Constantin (Williams College, USA), undergraduate student
- Evan Herbst (Cornell University, USA), undergraduate student
- Christine Moran (MIT, USA), undergraduate student